Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And so it begins. . .

Well, here I sit on my first ever blogging experience. I almost don't know what to write. I spent the past weekend with several friends who are all avid bloggers, and might I add, wonderful writers as well. That said, I completely succomed to peer pressure and decided to enter the world of modern communication. As much as I could complain about that aspect, I will save it for later and only say now, that I will continue to speak with my dear friends in person though they will already know my deepest, dearest thoughts. Nonetheless, the Harrigans have come into the blogging world with joy and can't wait to see what it will hold for the future. Until next time-

2 comments:

  1. The preschool story brought tears to my eyes-spoken by a true grandmother! I love the site-you did a great job! Can I keep up with your other friends too?

    ReplyDelete