Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today Show? I think not. . .

As I was driving home last night after picking up a family at the airport (1am) I was praying desperately that my children would sleep well last night. Needless to say, they awoke early, we laid in bed until 7 hoping for a miracle, got up and all I wanted was a bit of good morning show news. I was deterred however when both children, holding drumsticks, placed themselves in front of the TV and requested the following. . . .

P.S. The one from this morning wouldn't upload, but this is relatively close. . . . the one this morning was much louder and much more rambunctious! If anyone knows, I would love to know when I should think about actual drum lessons of some sort. What does that look like? When? Do they make little set for 4 year olds? Anyone?

1 comment: