Okay, so historically John and I haven't been all that behind in the world of technology but sadly that seems to be changing. We use the desktop that we got when I graduated from college (almost 8 years ago and we know how computers are), John's laptop battery lasts a whopping 5 minutes before having to be plugged- thus defeating the entire purpose of the LAPtop, neither of us have joined the so-called "wonderful and exciting" world of Facebook (much to my sister's dismay!), AND to top it all off, I have been wanting to post some exciting pics of my family from this past weekend and the card reader for the camera card won't work and some child lost the USB adapter thingy. Does it get any more crazy making?
everyone on facebook needs to tell lydia why she needs to join! maybe if we all bombard her she will cave!!
ReplyDeletei love you sister! :)
So it's kind of like when your cordless phone and your headset won't work? :)
ReplyDeleteSorry for your techno misfortunes...
It does make one crazy. I was about to throw my ipod at the wall last night when I couldn't figure out the itune downloads. Makes you crazy for sure.