(sorry Blair, it's the only pic I could find that wasn't really old!) This was like 15 hours after she had her second child. Doesn't she look amazing?? The first goes to my dear friend Blair Luper Wood. She and I met when we were 16. She had just moved to Fayetteville, AR and we met on a youth trip (that was like 15 years ago this past fall)! We sat in the back seat of JD Walt's car on the way to Kanakuk camp and found out that we both had a secret love for candy corn. After many years, laughs, tears, and babies I am eternally grateful that the Lord brought this precious woman into my life. She has challenged me in heart and spirit and I will forever put candy corn out in the fall to remind me of all the Lord has done in our lives. Thank you friend!
The second is to a new and equally challenging friend, Gracie/Mary Grace Welch. Mary Grace has the amazing talent of making me laugh. Often. I so appreciate someone who is genuine and honest and open with her life. Someone who is really funny is also really cool. I am challeneged by her because we are going to lead a small group together and it is something I haven't done is several years. Thanks my friend. I am getting deeper into the heart of the Lord by watching him at work in your life- you are a precious one before him and he is ever seeking to bless others through you. Let it begin!!
look at you on the blogging rampage!! lovin it! and lovin that blair luper!
ReplyDeleteHa! Love the shout out! And I echo Erin's sentiments. I can't get enough from Lydia Harrigan. Keep the blogging coming!
ReplyDelete