Okay, so I have tried like three times now to process through my emotions and post something really amazing about my mom and how I feel about her, but I can't seem to get through it. SO, instead, if you want to read something really cool about her go to my sister's blog. She's got it all.
What do I have for you, you might ask??
Big Boy: "You know what mommy, I want to move."
Mommy: "Like where to?"
Big Boy: "A new house, so we can go to outer space."
Mommy (and Daddy as he has joined in now): "Really?"
Big Boy: "Yeah, we need to move to a house that is closer to a rocket ship so we can go into outer space."
And so it continued for close to 10 minutes. . . . he had really thought this one through.
Mommy: "Little Boy, tomorrow is another day at school! Are you excited?"
(p.s. he did really well last week!)
Little Boy: "No, I don't want to go."
Mommy: "Why not?"
Little Boy: "I like you."
Can it melt your heart any more than that???
(In my head I was thinking, I'll NEVER again make you do ANYTHING you don't want to do, not ever again!!!)
it will come with time little one. as previously stated, we process in two totally different ways : )
ReplyDeleteI love those boys! Can't wait to give them hugs!
ReplyDeletemom laughed! well it was more like a giggle but it's a start!!
ReplyDelete