Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Right Time and the Right Place

Well friends, it has been some time and though we are not fully there, I feel like we are closer and closer every day to meeting our Bethany. We spent the day yesterday working on a preciously pink room- complete with all the necessities. And this morning I find a post about a most worthy mommy, with a creator-God baby and am again amazed at the truth of the Lord. I have never had a Christmas baby. I've been pregnant twice at Christmastime, but never near delivery. I may not have one this year, but this was such an amazing reminder that the Lord can do amazing things if we are open to His leading. I am no Mary, and my Child is no Christ- but life coming anew is always a reminder of the Life that came for all.

Look here at my friend Candace's Blog - she has words to inspire. Words of truth and light. And words that cause us to remember the Savior. Thanks friend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for pink!!!!! Love it and can't wait to hear more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, Candace has been keeping us updated. I'm soooo excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete