Monday, January 04, 2010

Let's Make a Deal. . .


Today's blog post by a friend here is Kansas City is awesome. It's about the reward we get when we invest in something beyond ourselves. I wanted to pass it along, mainly as another way of saying THANK YOU to all of you who have invested time, money, and heart into our adoption of Bethany. We are still waiting for more details, but we know that she is coming soon, and we know it will be from the Wichita, KS area. Everything with adoption is a roller coaster- and until 12 hours after delivery and again 30-60 days later, after finalization- nothing is ever for sure. SO, we continue to pray, continue to wait, and sit in a place of peace. Knowing full well that the Lord is in control, he can take care of things bigger than us and He can take care of Bethany. He is good and strong.

2 comments:

  1. Good and strong, indeed! May your heart continue in the peace that passes understanding and we'll keep praying that the Lord opens wide those doors for Bethany to enter the Harrigan home! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia! I am going to add your blog to my blog updates, too. It's so cool to be able to keep up with people in the blog world these days. I was just thinking about you guys a couple days ago because someone responded to our last update telling us about how the prayer room at IHOP can be seen 24/7 on the internet. I checked it out and I think it will be a great way to worship and feel more connected to other believers over here. I hope you are doing well and I am looking forward to hearing all about Bethany! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete