Living life with this little family, learning how to love God wholly, love people fully, leaning on the cross completely, while awaiting His return.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Adoption anyone??
Since I know you are all ready to jump on the adoption rollercoaster with us :), I thought you might appreciate this video. It's a great testimony about what is happening in the adoption movement around the church right now. I read a statement from the director of the Zoe Foundation today that struck me,
"If anything is going to move from being a blip on the radar to a full blown revolution, it takes many, many people saying the same thing. The church is thinking differently about adoption because adoption ministries are springing up everywhere. The Zoe Foundation is not a lone voice calling in the wilderness – it is joined by other groups, large and small, that want to see adoption happen.
From the Abba Fund to Focus on the Family, all across the nation, adoption conferences and events are taking place…and it’s making a difference."
Everywhere I turn, I get to talk to wonderful people who are changing the face of adoption. They share their stories with me, their reasons, their motivations, their testimonies about what the Lord is doing in their midst. I am moved to be even a small part of this amazing thing the Lord is doing. Enjoy the video and we'll have an update again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, I'll do it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm ready! And I love, love, love the picture of y'all in bowling shoes! On my mom's side of the family, we have a tradition of taking a picture of our Easter shoes! We haven't done it in years because we seem to be more spread out than when me, my sisters and cousins were younger. But, I'm thinking we might have to reinstitute it this year!
ReplyDelete