Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things I saw today. . .

I am working hard some days to remember what the Lord sees.  I am convinced that sometimes we get completely bogged down in what we see, which is sometimes miserable and without hope.  SO, today, I thought about the Lord's eyes more and this is what I found.  (also maybe just some regular old funny-ness as well!)

A sweet sleeping baby. . .
A beautiful morning out my front window.  See, the sun
shining on the yellow trees in the background?  Amazing. . .


Homework:  NUMBER 26. itch (no matter what that looks like) 

Fall is all around.  Life is slowing down, but not going away forever. 
In their last days before winter, the trees are beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. you know I laughed out loud when I read this post... funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooo... I LOVE it!!!!! SO funny!!! And beautiful. Thanks for the glimpses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me to look! Ben is practicing for our next scrabble game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to see the leaves, they are beautiful...thank you. ;o) Y'all are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete