Okay, so for all of you who love to see it, I'll just connect you to my dear friends blog. We were out of town for the weekend with some WONDERFUL people and she is very good and posting pictures. Anyway, here are some of my sweet babies, and her's as well.
Mash down here. :)
This one however, was the best.
 |
| I love my husband. |
Yes. We love John Harrigan. Woo Pig!
ReplyDeleteHe's a good one, that JH. We love our friend, too! Can't wait til next time!!!
ReplyDeleteI have some more Hog stuff that is bigger (like size 8--a sweat shirt, etc.) I will try to get your address from CDC and send it your way! Rendi
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you and your crew! Come back anytime and we'll be sure to have some more fun game show style fun!
ReplyDeleteUm... can we reenact dress up time so I can take pictures??
ReplyDelete