Monday, December 20, 2010

The Christmas Tree-

So, my apologies.  It's been a while since I've blogged.  It appears that there is much going on, and blogging isn't stress relieving- as I so long for it to be.  Oh well. . . another post for another time.

We have had a growing tradition of having our friend take some photos while we are decorating the tree.  It's been such an amazing blessing that I thought I would share some with you as well. 

I love this one.  Everybody needs some daddy love.

Everyone must have hot chocolate breaks while decorating the tree.  It's hard work!

Can you see that sweet face behind the tree?

Oh my, we are SOOO happy.

Samuel got to put the angel on top of the tree this year.  He did a great job.
Merry Christmas everyone!  May we strive to see the first coming as a sign and a reminder of the hope offered in the second coming.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this tradition of Lydia taking pictures of ya'll putting up the tree!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete