Friday, February 11, 2011

Seriously. Is it possible??

Okay, so many of you have heard me say what a good baby the littlest chief is.  I guess we had all our misery and fighting on the front end of this one.  I digress.  Anyway, I had always heard that people had babies as good as she is, but secretly I thought they might be lying, because I had known nothing of the sort until now. 
Seriously, she sleeps, she eats, she smiles, she laughs, and now. . . .

SHE TEETHES!  And all with little more than a whimper.  Really, we are having a pretty good time around here.




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...those eyes! She is so beautiful! Glad the teething isn't bothering her too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did i tell you about number 3? JOY JOY JOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that number three is the best : )

    and oh my!! I can't wait to see ya'll THIS weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Look at that sweet little tooth!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so much fun! Good for you, a beautiful girl that only whimpers when teething. Kalei is a screamer, especially around 2am.
    Sorry I haven't commented in a while, I lost you in my list of blogs and didn't know it and thought you just hadn't posted in a while. Randomly I found out otherwise, and resigned up. So here I am.

    ReplyDelete