Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Heart of Adoption

For those of you who don't follow- these are some amazing, dear friends of ours serving the Lord in China.  They are amazing people and I could tell you many stories about their hearts, their boys, their lives, their "work," and their God.  But they have just adopted a baby girl and she said so beautifully what adoption is.  Let me warn you, if you are already thinking about it- this might send you over the edge.  Adoption is an amazing journey- I would do it again in a heartbeat. 

And probably will sometime.  ;)  Read and enjoy. (or weep as I did)

Rupp Life

She's excited about the new Rupp friend!  :)

3 comments:

  1. That is most definitely an "I'm learning how to cheese "correctly" face! Love it, and love that Rupp blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend:) I LOVE that we are journeying together. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, she is a cutie pie! Is it October yet????

    ReplyDelete