Sunday, April 15, 2012

He rides on two wheels!!

I am not a very good blogger, as we have all seen, but know that we celebrated our second born well.  He had  about a week of parties, eating sweets, and surprises!  I just didn't tell any of you about them.  Sorry about that. ;)  Nonetheless, he is an amazing little boy and I am honored to be his mama.  He loves well, carries his heart in a way that we get to see it, and he is as adventurous as any little boy could be!  On his daddy's birthday he declared that he was ready to ride a bike on two wheels- rather than four.  And ride he did!  He worked hard on it for about 24 hours, and then it was on!  As they say in Kung Fu Panda 2, "You better tell those musicians to play some action music. . . . because it is on!"

Amazing.  :)

That was Round 1.  These next two are from two days later.  Seriously, this kids learns quick!  :)


  


And finally. . . .




2 comments: