Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Game Night

So tonight it was too hot to eat outside and play, so we decided to eat inside.  And since it was ready early, we had time to play a game after dinner and before bed.  Not a usual occurrence, but tonight was special.  Nonetheless, I was sitting around looking at my amazing family (and a friend who ate with us tonight) and thrilled about the glimpse ahead.  We played Rummicube together.  The boys played on their own (almost).  Sis did her thing. We had a blast and the cotton-top won it all!  It was so much fun and I sat there thinking, we have some great times ahead of us. . . . thank you Lord for all that you have done in our little home.

Props to our NaeNae for some really cute Razorback gear that came in the mail today! 
Sis was a cheerleader, oh my!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the best is yet to come, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for the (Hightower children) children's future. I think they will all be grand, have loads of fun together, and be world changers together. I've been praying this lately. : )
    (Aren't you proud?!)

    ReplyDelete