Sunday, October 21, 2012

Skateboards and rubber bands. :)

I am never ceased at how children play.  For some reason, I have very few memories of the games we used to play.  I know we did as kids- I just don't remember them.  SO, we have made a video or two.  The first was completely unprompted.  If you listen carefully, you can hear my advice, but that's about all I had to do with it.  The commentary is particularly entertaining.


This second one was of Sis, for those of you who like to keep the score even.  :)  She is definitely growing up, and she is incredibly familiar with the camera.  Please excuse the scream of frustration.  ;)  We are working on using our new found words.


3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I love the video post SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH!!!! That is awesome!!!!! Can't wait for these guys to play with us!!!

    ReplyDelete