Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Family expands. . .


Well, this past weekend we all went to Conway, AR for the wonderful wedding of my brother and now sister-in-law. For weeks we've been talking about the next time we go to Arkansas we are going to Will and Kelly's wedding. For as much as we know about weddings and being married, the best part to my dear three-year old is that after the wedding you get cake. Most major events are defined by whether or not you get cake. So, needless to say, this was an exciting event. I wanted to remember how wonderful my wedding was, but how amazing my marriage has been. I wanted to thank my husband for being so amazing. I wanted to share my joy about the new marriage in our family, and lavish all with prayers and joy. It's such an amazing time to be grateful for what you have and excited about the years to come. As much as I have grown to love my husband more in the last 8 years, I can't wait to see what we will be like in 8 more. Congrats Will and Kelly! Sorry I don't have a picture of the two of them, I was relegated to the women's area so you can see a picture of the three women in the Hightower Family now, myself, Kelly, and Erin. Aren't we a match made in heaven?

2 comments:

  1. Will's married... Awesome!

    I don't really toot out of my belly people - he's a two year old. Let us remember, that gas does originate in the intestines, which is in the belly region.

    ReplyDelete