Okay, so I figure as a mom, I reserve the right to think that my children are the cutest in the world. I guess that is our job, to make sure our children know their place in the world and to remind them and to us, they are amazing. Nonetheless, this evening we went to the good ole' baptist church down the road throwing a fall festival, fun with candy, costumes, and chili. What more could you want? Benjamin had a ball, and though Samuel had had a whopping 40 minute nap all day, he fared quite well. I figure there was too much to look at to be cranky. Anyway, we had loads of fun, and though I don't have anything insightful to say about the experience, I felt like you all needed to know how cute my kids looked. Isn't that my job?
P.S. If I was as cool as my friends Kayla and Candace I totally would have done a slideshow. My brain seems to be a bit on the down side tonight . . . . Love you ladies!
Sooo cute! It would be like you to dress your kids like veggies to remind me of just how bad I am at gardening. I am trying though! I remember my first sucessful experience in the garden with LeLe, it also happened to be the last!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Michelle
Don't worry, I can't do slideshows. That's Daniel's department. I think my brain was born on the downside. By the way, your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kayla
Great job, momma! Best carrot costume in America. You're definitely up for mom of the year!!
ReplyDeleteLove those sweet peas and carrots!
Candace
Are we highlighting the Daniel fast this year or what? Your kids look scrumptious. Anyway, many blessings. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteThe Quinns
No, you really DO have cute children. Really! They're little dollies!
ReplyDelete