Well, here we are with our ever-expanding Kansas City family. I know, it sounds really funny, but all the sudden the Lord is growing our circle of people and He is calling us to minister in a way new and exciting. This past weekend, Benjamin, Samuel, and I took our first ministry trip. We went to Wilmore, KY with John and the above team and spent the weekend praying over the house of prayer there, ministering and encouraging those folks, and teaching the word of God to all who wanted to hear. It was very exciting, and though I only participated in most of those things vicariously, I still had such a wonderful time. I was blessed to be blessed. You know how that goes? You go attempting to do something wonderful for the Lord and you come back with so much more. At a post-trip chili dinner last night, I told the team how grateful I was to them. They loved my children this past weekend, and in turn loved me. How precious! The Lord has been so good to us and he is beginning to yoke our hearts with more and more people who want to partner with us in sharing the gospel of the kingdom. It is near and he longs to see us more and more each day! I can't wait.
A pilgrimage to the holy city! How wonderful. I was just saying to someone yesterday how I would love to make the trek to Wilmore soon. . . Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete