Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My sweet friend. . .




Candace and I have been friends sice we moved to seminary. It's going on 5 years now (can you believe that?) We have had our babies together, come into parenting together, not slept through the night together, and then eventually slept through the night together. (Go Anna Grace!) We have laughed and cried and sought the Lord together and for this I am forever blessed. She blogged (is that a word?) recently and as I read it I was weeping. The Holy Spirit spoke so powerfully that I all think you should read it. Go down and on the left of our blog is our friends, click on the Chaney Family link. Look for the entry titled "Waiting Patiently" May the Lord use my friend Candace's heart to touch yours too.

1 comment:

  1. Over five years? How time flies...
    What an extraordinary blessing Lydia Joy has been to my life as well. I think we're forever linked at the heart level.
    I love you!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete