In the last several days, I have found Samuel having all the fun in the world. One would think that I am nearing negligence in my parenting skills, but I can assure you there was never any danger involved! :) Oh well, I was once concerned that the second child would not get photographed as often as the first, this has also proved an unnecessary fear. Sweet Samuel is just as archived as his older brother, and possibly more, since he seems to get into more. In the first picture, he is feeding the dog Hope some lunch, this was at my mom and dad's house. In the second, he has found Benjamin's little valentine stamper that he got at school and proceeded to suck all the ink from it. In the third one he has found a sucker from the previously mentioned preschool valentine party, and paper and all, is loving it! In the bottom one, he was about finished with dinner, getting nearly upset and running his fingers through his hair (daddy helped a little with the final look). What fun we are having in the Harrigan home on the cold winter days! -- Oh spring, where are you???
Living life with this little family, learning how to love God wholly, love people fully, leaning on the cross completely, while awaiting His return.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
What fun can a young one have?
In the last several days, I have found Samuel having all the fun in the world. One would think that I am nearing negligence in my parenting skills, but I can assure you there was never any danger involved! :) Oh well, I was once concerned that the second child would not get photographed as often as the first, this has also proved an unnecessary fear. Sweet Samuel is just as archived as his older brother, and possibly more, since he seems to get into more. In the first picture, he is feeding the dog Hope some lunch, this was at my mom and dad's house. In the second, he has found Benjamin's little valentine stamper that he got at school and proceeded to suck all the ink from it. In the third one he has found a sucker from the previously mentioned preschool valentine party, and paper and all, is loving it! In the bottom one, he was about finished with dinner, getting nearly upset and running his fingers through his hair (daddy helped a little with the final look). What fun we are having in the Harrigan home on the cold winter days! -- Oh spring, where are you???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny and too cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you so much!!!!
Hi Harrigans! I happened upon your blog while "blog surfing" the other day. I loved seeing pictures of your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteJill (Hoover) Dyer
www.johnjillhope.blogspot.com