
So, here we were this afternoon, not having all that much to do. Daddy wasn't coming home at the normal relief time, since he's in

Minneapolis. We decided to have some fun and though I should have probably changed him into something less cute, or at best removed his shoes, he had an amazing time! I have been fighting him out of the mud for the last week with all the rain, and today we all cut loose! We played, had baths at 5:15, ate dinner, read books and were all in bed by 8. It's an all out record when daddy's not home. Oh well, I thought you would all enjoy-
You NEED to enter those photos in a contest! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely fabulous! What boy fun!
ReplyDeleteoh my!! it is always fun to play in the mud! hopefully benjamin didn't make him eat a mud pie like my older brother did!
ReplyDelete