Though I don't have all the pics yet, I thought I would go ahead and share about the fun we had this weekend and the power of long-standing relationships. The Lord has been so gracious to give me wonderful friends, even ones who will stay around through all my craziness and wild-eyed Jesus talking. Blair Luper Wood is one of those who came into my life in 10th grade, as a sophomore in high school, and now as a wonderful mother she and her family came for a visit. Blair, Brian, Kate and Davis came up late Friday night and we had about the funnest day ever on Saturday. We went and ate pancakes and the International House of Pancakes (not prayer!) and then went to this great farm/playground/picnic place with a fishing pond. Check it out- Deanna Rose's Farmstead
Nonetheless, we had a ball and can't express how wonderful it is to be with old friends, but also how wonderful it is to be united in heart through this crazy ride called motherhood. Blair, it's a pleasure to be on it with you. You are great at what you do!
I think you're a wonderful mommy as well, and I'm so glad God has been so gracious to let our paths continue to cross all these years!!
ReplyDelete--Blair