Monday, July 07, 2008

Camping Fun with Daddy


Okay, so there's alot to say in one day, but the computer wasn't reading the camera card for like three weeks, so now there's been a ton of fun stuff going on. Hopefully after a couple of more of these, I'll get to the things in my own heart (though there is always some of that in everything).

Benjamin and Daddy are truly beginning to value their time together, without mommy. And sometimes, I am just as glad to see it come! I am also beginning to value my time with just Samuel. I guess this is the all-time dilemma of parenting, especially when you move from man-to-man defense to zone defense (having more than 2 children). Right now I think we are doing okay, but I figure at some point we'll have to make a new game plan.

I also find it really amazing that my Benjamin has a heart much more like mine, and he and his daddy have a special connection, while my Samuel has a heart just like his daddy's, and he and I have a special connection. The Lord has such wisdom and he knows us so much better then we know ourselves. I walked down the aisle to my wedding terrified, not knowing myself very well, and only knowing a bit about this man he had paired me with, and the Lord has blessed us over and over. He truly knows. I am always amazed at the fun they have together. And at the fun we have together. :)

1 comment: