Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ever feel like you're fighting a losing battle???

I don't know if you can tell or not, but both of my children have happily placed themselves on top of the table playing with trains. We originally moved Benjamin and his trains to the table when Samuel started crawling. He wouldn't leave them alone and he kept messing up the tracks (as all infants do). Well, sometime recently, Samuel has learned to appreciate the tracks as is, and actually loves to move the trains along them like his big brother. I now find myself moving his off the table more times a day than I can count, and I am reflecting, is not the time to move the trains back to the floor? Or would that cause more problems? Oh the dilemnas of parenting . . . . . some more important than others. :) Blessings-

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it's back to the floor time! :) Made me smile. I know that crazy-makin feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so big i can't even believe it... aren't you glad they are playing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are right there in the same battle. I was just telling Stephen tonight, that I needed to put Cavett's trains in a tub and clear off the train table for free form blocks until Kendrick gets the idea.

    ReplyDelete