I missed the first place he was stuck that afternoon, but several minutes after I took the second shot, his brother had taught him how to get out of the slide predicament. Just go down!! Yeah for big brothers-
Living life with this little family, learning how to love God wholly, love people fully, leaning on the cross completely, while awaiting His return.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Samuel the Great
So, just a quick note. Samuel has come into himself a bit this past week and I thought I would share with you our newest dilemna. SO, parents near and far, how does one deal with the climbing tendencies of a young one who so very often gets up there and suddenly begins to yelp for help as he is so completely (and obviously) stuck????

I missed the first place he was stuck that afternoon, but several minutes after I took the second shot, his brother had taught him how to get out of the slide predicament. Just go down!! Yeah for big brothers-
I missed the first place he was stuck that afternoon, but several minutes after I took the second shot, his brother had taught him how to get out of the slide predicament. Just go down!! Yeah for big brothers-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
still cute! there's no way around it!
ReplyDeleteis he talking yet? i'm ready for that!
no not yet, at least not very much, though he has totally gotten mama down!
ReplyDeletelyd
p.s. can you leave a comment on your own blog? even if it's a response to someone else's? oh well . . .
laughing...
ReplyDeletecomment away!!! :)
Love that Samuel the Great! (although I don't have any great insight on getting them down from high places... oh, the trials of motherhood...)