Friday, November 21, 2008

The woes of parenting. . .

Okay, so this morning I am loathing the morning sun, longing for my coffee to kick in and trying desperately to not harbor bitterness in my heart about it. My children, who usually sleep very well and were exceedingly tired last night were up over and over and over and over. . . . .(you get it.) My sweet Samuel was awakened by his brother nearly screaming "I want it back" in his sleep, and he really thought his nap was over. I tried to rock him back to calm three times, he ended up screaming in his bed (and we all know that doesn't lead to sleep for Samuel), and eventually I just put him in bed with me. Poor little boy, his body wiggled around beside me for quite some time before he could go back to sleep. At 3:30 John took him back to his bed.


So, here's to caffeine (and hopefully a nap!) Have a great one everyone and may we see the Lord in even the most mundane. (see my friend Candace's post on just that)

1 comment:

  1. Hey You Guys are awesome!!!
    Thanks for sharing your life and loving Him!!!!

    See you at the Onoe Thing!!!

    ReplyDelete