I thought this was an absolutely hilarious picture. For those of you who read and are far away, I felt it was an appropriate view of the personality that is coming out in my little one. He spent much of his first year sad, but we have moved into a much larger range of emotions. I'm not even sure what this one is, but he had squished himself into a pplastic container that had once held spinach. How funny is that! You can see his brother behind him trying to work it out, and though he did eventually make it, Samuel was the originator.
Living life with this little family, learning how to love God wholly, love people fully, leaning on the cross completely, while awaiting His return.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
the life and times of my samuel
I thought this was an absolutely hilarious picture. For those of you who read and are far away, I felt it was an appropriate view of the personality that is coming out in my little one. He spent much of his first year sad, but we have moved into a much larger range of emotions. I'm not even sure what this one is, but he had squished himself into a pplastic container that had once held spinach. How funny is that! You can see his brother behind him trying to work it out, and though he did eventually make it, Samuel was the originator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way cute! Wish I could just pick that little one up and squeeze him!!!
ReplyDelete