Well, as in classic KC fashion, it snowed twice in the week before Christmas and is looking for another snow later today. We love it here, but my heart is growing in love for the weather. Not that I don't like snow- it's very fun. However, with the snow comes cold temps, and usually it gets colder and stays longer than we ever knew in Northwest Arkansas. In my nerdy kind of way, I was attempting to learn why this is so different, only 3 1/2 hours apart and this is the quote I was told, "There is nothing between Canada air and Kansas City except fenceposts." So for those of you down south, be grateful for those beautiful mountains and the wind that they stop! (Sorry Papa, as I know you long for the snow!)All that to say, we do have fun in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment