Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Amen and amen!

Two quick thoughts- because in the midst of my life right now, that's about all I have time for.


THANK YOU a million times over- after two days we have over half of the money we need to finish off the adoption costs! We have only $1900 left!

This morning in the van we picked up one of our friends for school. He asked why we had an infant car seat in the van with no baby in it. Big Boy proudly said, "It's for my baby sister, whenever Jesus says it's time for her to come. Unless Jesus makes her a boy, then it's for my baby brother."

Very matter-of-fact like. And it did wonders for my own heart and faith.

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:3-5

3 comments:

  1. I meant Lydia - I had Benjamin on the brain after reading that sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all Benjamin! We are inspired by your hearts, encouraged by your faith, and strengthened in our own as we watch you walk through this process. Labor Day is almost here and all these months of waiting are soon to be over!

    ReplyDelete