1. I am AMAZINGLY glad that we have all our money to get Bethany! Assuming everything comes through as we think it should, then NOW we are ready. As if to say we haven't been ready until now. But I digress . . .
2. I am glad that I got to talk to our birth mom last night for close to 45 minutes. About her life, her heart for this baby, her desire to get to know us, and the Ggod connection that brought us together. From the beginning we have felt the Lord calling us to speak into her life, as well as the baby's, so it gave me hope for when we meet in KS.
3. I am really glad Trader Joe's makes this really cool, whole grain baking mix that makes kickin' biscuits. (Yes, I just used the word "kickin")
4. I am also very glad that I made too many for Breakfast Dinner last night. :)
5. I am glad the snow has melted, again, and that it is sunny outside. Despite the fact that my children now believe that means they no longer have to wear coats and hats. It seems that even though the sun is out, it is still below freezing. Still, glad. :)

6. I am glad for warm drinks- on cold, but sunny days.
Goodbye!
Very glad with you, friend. Especially about that super duper phone call!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great things to be glad about!
ReplyDeleteI got used to having a Trader Joe's nearby when we lived in Massachusetts. I miss it!
You have a TRADER JOE'S!!!!!!!!!!! you have to get that salsa!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh and that's a cool list.
I'm glad you are my sister and that you are starting the trend adoption in our family.
You made me glad, too.
ReplyDeletePraising God that you've got your adoption money all taken care of - That's HUGE..
ReplyDeleteGod is so good.