I have a precious life. Sometimes I remember that, and other days I forget. This afternoon I had a sweet reminder. My men, all three of them, were working in the yard picking up sticks so Daddy could begin the mowing season. In the process they found some flowers, and my eldest came in the front door with something behind his back. I was asked to close my eyes and hold out my hands. I was quite obedient and opened my eyes to these sweet yellow flowers. And a precious boy to go with them. To top it all off, do you know what he said?? Completely UNprompted, by the way. . . .
"Mommy, do you know why I picked these flowers?"
"No, why?" (thinking- of course, because they were pretty)
"Because I love you."
And with that he walked out the door to go get more sticks.
How I love my life, and how I love my creator who was kind enough to put it all in front of me some days, so I don't forget how precious it is.
LOVE those sweet moments. I can just see the scene. What a sweet boy!!!! Love him and can't wait to give him a big hug- SOON!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! I like how you said some days you remember that you have a sweet live and other days you forget. I forget too often...Thank the Lord that He is faithful to remind me and that He uses such sweet little boys to do it!
ReplyDeletehe's a keeper!
ReplyDelete