Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the Second Born has a lot to say today. . . .

Quote #1:
When talking about the fact that he couldn't have a large frozen strawberry because he couldn't bite it, he said, "I bet God could bite it. And Moses too. I bet Moses could bite it." 
Qoute #2:
When talking about how he wanted to go back to the pyramids, he first said he wanted to take Baby Chief, NaeNae, Papa, and Erin.  When he remembered that they had all already been (except his baby sister of course), "We need to take Gigi when she comes back.  I think she would like them."
And it's only 10:15 in the morning.  How I love my mornings with my sweet Second in Command.

 

2 comments:

  1. I love that little dude. Too cute!

    Second borns are pretty special, you know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shout out to Moses and looking after his little sis. too cute!

    ReplyDelete