So this is just a really cute baby, but when we went outside for the garage sale this past Friday morning it was in the 50's. Beautiful, but created a need for some fall fashions. As I looked at my sweet one I realized that we were all kinds of grateful to our friends down south. The yellow night gown was worn by one Anna Grace, the hat came from her AMAZING Mama, Candace, and the really warm and soft blanket came from our dear friend, Mama Barbara Chaney! How we love all of the Chaney/Dent clan in LA! Love you guys--
That hat is ALL kinds of adorable!
ReplyDeleteShreveport in da house!!! Whoot whoot!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that baby girl.
And 50 degree weather? Wow. I've forgotten what that feels like. :)
WAY CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI mean really?? how do you not just go...."awwww" when you look at this picture! love her and love you!
ReplyDeleteOh...my...WORD! I hope John is ready for the dating years. He is going to need a shotgun to ward off the boys.
ReplyDeleteLord have mercy!
Like Jesse just said, "she's a cutie pie!" Times 100!!!
ReplyDeletehow beautiful, what agency did you use for adoption? or company? thanks! gbu
ReplyDelete