Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quote of the Day . . . .

SO, me and the oldest little chief were sitting at the bar doing homework.  I looked out the front window and the beautiful leaves were falling from the trees.  It was really amazing.  I told Benjamin, and he looked out the window, thinking for a moment.  He looked at me and said,

"It's pretty. (pause)   I looks like the leaves are having a war with the grass!!!"

Really, I am a woman living in a house full of men/boys. 

5 comments:

  1. Good thing you got yourself a little girl. :)

    Love those boys, though. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that everyone gets to be "chief" or some sort!! should i ever earn a shout-out, i'm requesting a chiefly title related to pirates. piratess? pirate chief?

    p.s. i also paused to enjoy the falling leaves today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you really must dedicate a post to explaining the whole village/chief theme. It's a little lost on me, I'm afraid, and I want to be on the inside when it comes to all things Harrigan!

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait, I see the chief thing now...does it come from Bethany's first legal name? But, I thought you switched to your new blog before you had Bethany? You can see how confused I am. I desperately need to get this straightened out in my mind or might lose some sleep over it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can ya'll move to central arkansas please??

    ReplyDelete