Monday, November 15, 2010

Just for our daddy to see. . . .

So, today was a big day.  Bethany ate her first bit of cereal.  And since Daddy didn't get to see it, we thought we would show him, on the other side of the world.  :)


First we started with a little bit of bottle.  Benjamin was telling me the whole time that she wasn't going to eat her cereal.

Then we decided we could take some ONLY if mommy was holding her.  :)  It went down okay.

Then we realized if we stuck the paci in right after the bite, then we would swallow it better.
Then we found our fingers.  Yummm. . . . . .

8 comments:

  1. Yeah for baby Bethany! My girls are still talking about her and think we are going to see her each time we walk into church...guess yall will have to come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! Well done, Mama. The post-bite-paci is a great idea. ;o) Love and miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite picture is the second one where you are making the "I'm eating it too face".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also noticed that all of your plants are inside now. What about that pokey one? It really should be outside! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creature of God!!! Hi, my name is David Nam, a graduate of Asbury Seminary. I know Meesaeng Choi whom you might know. I was asked to find you in the net for she received a voice message that has remained disregarded. She was severely ill at the time that is now in the process of recovery. We have talked about IHOP for I am going to IHOP on this coming 18th. She mentioned about what she couldn't respond to your request. Actually, she was wondering about how you are doing right now. Would you mind sending a mail to her? She will be happy to hear from you. I hope I can see when I get there too. You can check my facebook (David Dong Hyun Nam). Hopefully you can leave your contact through message (Not in "the wall"). Or you can leave a simple message with your contact number or something to my mail which is "belovednam@gmail.com" Thanks much. Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Can't wait to see ya'll for an entire week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! She's losing a bit of that gorgeous hair, huh? And, randomly, did I give you that dress? It looks like one I used to have. Very cute, by the way!

    ReplyDelete