Okay, so It has been a while since we have had an update, so I thought I would start with the youngest. Baby chief is doing exceptionally well. As you can see, she thoroughly enjoys her morning oatmeal with fruit and has the cheeks to prove it! (she stores some away for later. . . . not really, but it looks like it!) Also, we have just learned how to use the Moby Wrap as a bigger baby. She was not all that thrilled facing in and missing all the action that her brothers so graciously provide. Seriously, if I had a picture for it I would show you the joy that comes from this little girl when her brothers and daddy are around. It's priceless.

And then there are her brothers. The second in command has decided that there are two things in life definitely worth living for. . .sledding and hot chocolate. And fortunately, they go together! He flies down our front lawn with incredible speed, and walks back up to do it over and over again! Amazing
The biggest chief? Well he has been LOVING basketball. We have practice once a week, and a game once a week, and seriously. You can't imagine how much fun he is having until you see the endless smile he has just running up and down the court!
What I am working through these days, is simply that. We are here for such a short season, and we have been given so much. I am longing (in the middle of this dreadful, snow/blizzard filled winter) to sit in contentment. To appreciate what I have been given, and to love well. Love the Lord well, and love those he puts in my path.
"Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' "Matthew 22:37-39
"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the LORD blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:6-8



Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWe've got a Moby Wrap, too, and I've been meaning to try it out. I've heard they're wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWell said. And I love those three little ones. PRECIOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO BIG! wait a minute... they are ALL SO BIG! I can't get over it. As their mother can you please tell them to stop growing up?
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Can't get over how huge Bethany looks!!
ReplyDelete