Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Baby. :)

Oh my, is she getting ever bigger.  I know, you all want to see pictures of her, but let me brag a little bit.  She is a crawling machine!  She LOVES to eat.  People, I cannot understate this fact.  She has almost decided she doesn't want her bottles!  I am working hard on it, but she loves to eat food that she can pick up with her fingers.  And her thighs are proof!  What fun.  She babbles all kinds of things, loves to make sounds, and has definitely found her voice.  I have been so excited to see her personality come out- I knew it was in there, but am learning to wait patiently to know her more.  The Lord is so wise in his direction over our lives, and I am filled with gratitude that he put this little girl in our family.  She is a JOY- and the boys in this house can't get enough of her (yes, all THREE of them.)  Thank you Lord, for your goodness and your joy that is so evident these days.

Isaiah 58:13-14  "If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the LORD's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words,  then you will find your JOY in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the LORD has spoken."

4 comments:

  1. My heart just melted! She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pic and the update. She is an absolute doll! I can't believe I've never met her. It bothers me to no end. :)

    I love you, Lydia. I really do. I miss you and Candace and Korrie SO much this week, as I am having more of the same struggle with the women here. You could pray for me in that department. I feel like its coming to a head, and could either go really well or really bad.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my... I can't get enough of her either and I am SO excited for the Harrigan clan's visit to Central Arkansas I can barely contain myself!!!!

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went back to review this and- oh my- realized that I hadn't left my "GOODNESS GRACIOUS, HOW I WANT TO SQUEEZE THAT BABY GIRL!" comment.

    Can't wait to see you guys. LOVE YOU and LOVE that baby girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete