Living life with this little family, learning how to love God wholly, love people fully, leaning on the cross completely, while awaiting His return.
I have a request... Can you not cut B Lee's hair short because he looks too old? Thanks. Your sister
poor baby B, she does look positively offended. and I think I might have to steal the Jesus coming up out of the resurrection cake for next year. genius!
I love that picture, the resurrection cake, those sweet kiddos, and my friend who I get to see SOOOOOOOO soon! YAY!!!!!!!
I have a request... Can you not cut B Lee's hair short because he looks too old?
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Your sister
poor baby B, she does look positively offended. and I think I might have to steal the Jesus coming up out of the resurrection cake for next year. genius!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture, the resurrection cake, those sweet kiddos, and my friend who I get to see SOOOOOOOO soon! YAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete