Well, I promise my friends. . . I have all kinds of thoughts going on and things happening here and there. I am also coming to the conclusion that I am a horrible blogger. I can't ever seem to get to that last step. . . . actually typing it up here. I have a thousand moments a day where I think, "wow that would make a fun blog." OR "I should take a pic of that and put it on the blog." OR "I really want to write about my precious baby and his/her birthday and how grateful I am to the Lord for him/her." OR "My friends Kayla and Candace are really good bloggers. I wish I could be like them." And then, the end of the day rolls around and all I have time for is to get those last dishes in the dishwasher, fold the last load of laundry, pick up some toys, read a bit of the Word, and go to bed.
Daily, I am amazed at my children. Moment by moment I am struck by what a wonderful man of God I get to run this journey with. In the mornings, I am struck by the beauty of my front yard (sans deer!) and every evening the sun sets through my front window. And this morning, when sis was sleeping and the boys were playing quietly, this is what the second chief in line (middle born) was building.
Look mama, it's Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, and a donkey. Out of legos. Precious.
"So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn." Luke 2:4-7
Preciousness!!!!
ReplyDeleteprecious is exactly the word!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!!!
ReplyDeletelove it!!
ReplyDeleteand, don't kick yourself on the blogging thing - just do it when you can and write from the heart!
ReplyDelete