Well, the whole family is adjusting to having a baby brother. I know, it's been 8 mos, we should all be adjusted by now. However, it seems to change so dramatically as time passes. I have yet to consistently sleep through the night, and maybe that's why this was so traumatic to me. Either way, I feel like we have passed into a new threshold. Benjamin now has to play with his trains on the table. Samuel loves them and can't be content looking at them. He has to touch them, and further more, he has to have them. Since setting up the train is hard work, something had to be done. This was mommy's quickest and safest solution, and thus far it has worked. Yesterday we did have to have a conversation about standing on the table and jumping off. That is generally against the rules, but besides that it has solved our temporary problems. As a mother, how do we really navigate the joysand frustrations of siblings? Though I love my sister dearly now and always have, we didn't always get along so well. If you get it figured out, let me know. Until then, I will continue to pray and put some things on the table while "learning" to share other things. Lord, give us grace. . .
i love you!
ReplyDeleteSince i got an account i think you should post every night! heck i might even get a blog so you can hear even more about my ever so eventful life........
ReplyDelete