Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gardening anyone?


Well, tonight is the night. I sat down with our neighbor Katrina (the gardener) and ordered and planned the spring and summer gardens. What fun! Though it is still very cold it was exciting to talk about it. We ordered all kinds of fun stuff, blueberries and raspberries, beans and squash, and pumpkins and corn. I am ready to plant! Mind you, we haven't even tilled the yard yet, nor have we run a water line up there. Either way, we are ready to go. We hope to see you all! I have also gotten to thinking about how the world will be after Jesus comes back. It says in the Word that the earth will be completely restored and we will eat foods that have not been touched by the curse. What will that taste like? When Jesus created food (untouched by the curse) and fed the five thousand, it says they were "satisfied." What did it taste like? Well, my garden will be fun, but nothing like Jesus'. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. i'm not sure i understand the code that your friends renae and jim are communicating in, but i think i'm getting close to cracking it. i'll need some more time. anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing the garden (yours and His). blueberries sound good about right now. love y'all.

    ReplyDelete