Friday, February 01, 2008

My wonderful husband-


I have a wonderful husband, and I am ever grateful for his wonderful ability to fix just about anything that we own, from the toy that the children are crying over, to the drawer thingy under the kitchen sink. You see, everytime I opened the drawer thingy, it falls all the way open and inevitably that sos pad hits my youngest directly on the forehead. SO, the time came. After longer than expected, this is what he came up with. Though you can't tell, it is attached with two pieces of bent metal that had been swiped from another project. The thing is, I give my husband such a hard time for taking so long to fix it, and yet I am so grateful that he did. I think it's totally amazing how evident it becomes to me that the Lord paired John and I together in a very particular and special way. We didn't get it at first, but He knows. He is faithful and true, and we can rest securely in His arms, if only we could remember it more often. Thank you dear husband for reminding me of the Father's heart. . . . and for fixing the under-the-sink drawer thingy. :)




p.s. The pictures are for you Daniel Rupp, I thought you would appreciate them the most!






1 comment:

  1. Impressive! Bent metal from another project - that's how you roll and that's just one of the many reasons you're on my top 5 solution makers list.

    drupp

    and, i fix stuff at your mom's house all the time.

    ReplyDelete