Though it is not snowing here, it was definitely cold. And if I could find my camera adapter thingy, I would show you really cute pictures of my kids hunting eggs in winter coats. Oh well, we had a great day anyway. The highlight for me? We went to church this morning and I got to watch my eldest child dance to his hearts content and come home singing, "hale-hallelujah, hale-hallelujah" like we had been singing at church. I got to make homestyle lunch for those who don't have families here in town and we sat down together (at a big long table) to rejoice in the Risen King. Sadly, I sort of watched Arkansas get devoured at basketball, but fortunately I'm not a big enough fam to let it get me down. But most of all, as I was singing an old hymn in church today I was moved to tears by the Holy Spirit. No matter how tall the mountain or how low the valley, there's power in the blood of Jesus. The resurrection is real ladies and gentlemen, and if you can't believe it, then the coming resurrection of ALL the saints of time will really blow your socks off. I can't wait to see it! He's Alive and AMEN to that!

Amen, sister!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the REALLY great reunion in the sky! What a joy it was to see you the other day.
ReplyDeleteDaniel