Thursday, March 27, 2008

Erin, the aunt, comes to visit.


I don't know about you all, but my aunt is pretty cool. I am sorry that I didn't get to really know that until later in life. When my sister moved to Central Arkansas, she took her in like a second daughter and treated her as her own. As my sister and I are trying to spend more time together, I am so excited when she comes for a visit. For me, it is refreshing to have someone here that loves Jesus and encourages my heart. Someone who knows me so well, and still loves being with my family. Benjamin loves her so much and Samuel is much closer (to loving her) than he was at the beginning of the week. On Wednesday morning, Benjamin and I went to bible study and Erin and Samuel stayed home. I found them like this when we came back. You see, when Benjamin was born, Erin made him and all future siblings a promise. "If you want to stay in your jammies ALL day when your with Aunt Erin, then you can." Nonetheless, I left Samuel in one set of jammies and came home to him in another. They were sleeping peacefully together, in the most convenient place around, the floor. What fun. We love Aunt Erin.

1 comment: