Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Zoo Birthday Party


So we had a wonderful 4-year old birthday party today, and though I only have a few of the pics listed, I thought I would tell you some memorable quotes from the day:

1. How many of us are there? 11 kids and 10 adults. Oh.
2. Do we have to pay for all the kids to ride the train? (Lydia to the ticket lady, she didn't appreciate the joke.)
3. Honey, don't kiss the dear! (Mommy Meg to daughter Aaliyah)
4. The parents get to ride the carousel for free????? Yes! (Lydia to second, and much more friendly ticket person)
5. Settle down guys. Here's the plan. We're going back to my house, eat hot dogs, eat cake, THEN open presents. (Benjamin to Seth and Gaberielle in the back of the van!)

Nonetheless, we totally had a ball and it seems the party was a hit.

Happy Birthday my love, may the Lord continue to shelter you and raise you in His promises, for His are much more everlasting than anything I have to offer you.

4 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with that cake!! It reminds me of what mom used to make!
    Good job!!
    Oh and Happy Birthday sweet boy, i love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite little boys ever! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday from the Lees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday from the Lees!!!

    ReplyDelete