Hello friends! Another quick update on the fam. We have had a great last couple of weeks, despite drama in some arenas. :) We went bowling a couple of weeks ago and had a blast! Everyone loved it. There are also some pics in the slideshow from the recent snow in KC. We built a fort, and I am proud to say that I donned snow gear and worked for close to an hour mounding the snow before daddy came home to finish digging out the tunnels. WE all had a blast!
Finally, I had to include this little snippet into the Little Man's world. We were sitting eating lunch, and he came out with this all by himself. Enjoy!



I love you, my friend. And I love the snow fort. It's an igloo if I ever did see one. Too fun!
ReplyDeleteKnow that you're on my heart.
i love forts! amazing tunnel, good idea.
ReplyDeleteand sorry to leave you hanging on the book front. i just finished Miller's "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years"
Definitely worth the read!!
(http://donmilleris.com/books/)