This is my Great Aunt Bobbye. Isn't she beautiful? I just wanted to brag for a moment. We have spent most of my lifetime in two very different parts of the state. And she has come upon some hard times recently in her life. Fortunately for us, it landed her in NW Arkansas near my family. All of the sudden, I have gotten such a wonderful opportunity to begin to know better this twin of my grandmother. Her soft-spoken words, the truth that rings from a place deep in her heart, and a spirited mind that won't let itself be missed. I have been blessed already. "The twins" as we often call them, have come up to our parts for a visit this week. I'll let you know, but I think it's going to be a week of "spoiling" all around.
"Children's children are a crown to the aged."
(and I would add children's, children's, children)
Proverbs 17:6
You'll have to fill me in on how older twin sisters interact!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Nora! Can you ask them to share some stories of when they were little twins?!
ReplyDelete