Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Camera. . . . old friends.

Okay, so I know I love to take pics and never really understood what I was missing.  My dear friend Candace got this really cool camera for Christmas, and the pictures I have seen from it are amazing.  So, I decided I would be a total copycat and get the exact same one.  Yes friends, exactly the same thing.  And yes, IT IS AMAZING!  I love it.  I never realized all the pics I had been seeing in my brain that were never being taken since my camera was finicky in all kinds of lights, really slow, and generally miserable if the subject was moving.  (let me remind you of the ages of my children . . . 3 and 5)  SO, here is a sampling.  We have been playing with our friends the Millers this week, and I'll do a post on that in the days to come, but that will probably be some of the kiddos below.  Talk to you later!





5 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, they ARE amazing!!!
    I especially love the first one.

    And on another note, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend! I love you and I'm thankful for you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be my turn to copy both you and Candace! Those are awesome!

    Ditto on the birthday song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of camera is it? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, her camera pretty much rocks! looks like you're getting in some good shots as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. erin did copy you both :)
    love that first pic Lyd!

    ReplyDelete