Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Moment for Gigi. . . . and NaeNae too.

So, last time we went to AR my mom and I went to the basement of her house and she pulled out this fantastic box.  It had baby clothes in it that belonged to her and my brother, sister, and I.  It was amazing!  SO, since she has been harrassing me (in a positive way) for updated pics of Baby Chief, I thought we would have a photo shoot today in a shirt that once belonged to her NaeNae.  And let me tell you something people, this little shirt had to be ironed!  That's a committment from me . . . but the baby Chief was as cute today as her Grandmother was those years ago.  And I was just as proud of my baby as her mother had been of her.


Here's another, just for fun.

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! This is why I check my blog list too many times a day. Because of stuff like this. I remember those tiny little jeans and I remember that little nighty. Oh my. I just love it. And her. And y'all. ***Sigh***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally breathless. I NEED TO HOLD THAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just to smooch on her.... Thank you for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I'm kinda wanting a little sugar myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's one heck of an automatic smile maker you got there, Lydia!!!

    ReplyDelete